I love to play the piano.

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Hmmm

So not much has been happening of late, boredom and work has taken its toll. Third post...not very promising. Still been finding the time to have fun with the girlies of course! Valentine's Day was just that day, had a great night at Hott Date at The Rainbow, a tad disappointing as it finished at midnight but we were having a great time busting out some moves to old school 60s through to 90s music. Oh yes, we were looking great.

Oh and our Valentine's spirit did not stop there, on Monday we went to see 'Valentine's Day' and one word to sum it up would be disappointing. With such a great cast I had high hopes of this film...sort of a 'Love Actually' esq type of film but nooooooo it did not live up to my expectations. There was just no catchy story going on, so if you fancy a trip to the cinema I recommend avoiding this film. But a couple of friends went to see Disney's 'The Princess and the Frog' which they loved so I am going to make a special effort to see that next week. Disney won't let me down.

I think that pretty much sums up my Valentine's weekend...much fun was had and since then work has taken overrrrrrr. Finally getting back into my dissy, research is underway and I THINK I am getting to grips with how to do a Discourse Analysis, or at least I hope so. As well as getting on with this I am on to my second article for The Blue Whale Blog I talked about the other day, and this time I am interviewing OST, previously known as Old School Tie. Another great band with a very different electro/alternative/rock style.

Listen to this one...a gig from Fieldview Festival they organised in 2009

">

That's all for now folks, hopefully I will have more entertaining news to share next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment