I love to play the piano.

Sunday 7 February 2010

Hello all,


I have been thinking about writing a blog for ages but always worried I would have nothing interesting to say! But I thought it was about time I give it a shot anyway, who knows this blog may never be read by anyone so in that case I can write as much boring stuff as I like.

Oh Summer where are you?! Winter so far: rain, wind, frost, snow, ice, nothing, snow, snow, snow, nothing, wind, and now fog. Eventful one might say. The snow times were fun times but now it is nothingness just a cold bitter wind that follows me around everywhere.

Trying to continue my plans for Summer, actually for my life in general. The end of uni is looming and I am starting to get a little scared. Oh.my.goodness. Many a thought is running through my head at the moment about where I want to be, what I want to do.........and I am really interested in doing a PR internship abroad, oh yes, Australia here I come! Well Sydney to be precise, this is the plan anyway: working back at home (the land of Leeds) for a year to save money money money, (and keeping up with my PR work experience) but then hopefully working abroad and then maybe, just maybe a little travelling.

I wish it was that easy, first I need to find a company that will have me in Leeds, and then I need to find a company who will have me in Australia.

Dreaming about this seems to be taking over the present, and so before all this is possible I need to write a dissertation, complete a production project (which I will explain another day) and complete Professional Studies. Yuuuuurp lots to do.

All will work itself out I'm sure but time is ticking by a little too quickly...

Back soon,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment