I love to play the piano.

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Dress Money Fun

Oooh been a little while since I last posted something, time has run away from me! Cannot believe it is March already, and there are signs of warmer weather yay. Sun beaming through the windows but then you step outside and it is still a bit nippy so not quite shorts and t-shirt weather yet, booooo.

Another busy week has been had along with a delightful date last week at the ballet. Jaime and I went to see Birmingham Royal Ballet's performance of The Sleeping Beauty and it was absolutely amazing. It makes me want to dance although I would never have the skill and talent that they have. A stunning performance and my love for the ballet is building so I will be sure to go again, hopefully with my mum cos I know she loves it. The outfits - ah the outfits were gorgeous, very girly and sparkly and I just love the tutu, wish we could go around wearing them everyday...although a few odd looks may come my way!

Also speaking of dresses I have FALLEN IN LOVE with one I have spotted in Topshop, a little pricey for my bank balance at the moment but I am convincing myself it is an investment! Plus I need a new dress for my friend, Georgie's 21st in April and this one would be perfect. So I may be making a purchase this weekend, naughty.

But look how pretty it is:



It needs me and I need it.

I am really excited for this weekend because the parentals and Annie are coming to visit! T'will be lovely to see them and we are going for a delicious chinese on Saturday evening because I have been craving it loads lately, yum yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment