I love to play the piano.

Thursday 13 May 2010

Time flies

Ok ok so I have been a really bad blogger of late. Real life got the better of me...well the real life of a university degree. Thought it best I update before I reached the two month mark and my blog became inactive!

The dreaded dissertation has been handed in, phew. It took over my life for a period of time and even started appearing in my dreams. But after slogging away I handed it in on Monday with a mix of emotions...excitement, relief, nervous, scared. Now it is handed in I can concentrate on the rest of my work, great. All will be over as of the 10th June and then I am NOT a student anymore, ok wow, that's scary.

I really cannot wait for summer and the fun times that will be had when everyone is home, let's hope the weather is good to enjoy the cultural day trips to Bolten Abbey and such places. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment